skinny puppy :: Related bands
skinny puppy
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Related bands

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> skinny puppy -> Related Bands
Previous topic :: Next topic  
kickaxe

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 29 Dec - 05:11 (2009)    Post subject: Related bands Reply with quote

How about discussing the thread topic.
Like KMFDM.
Or Ministry, or NIN.
Or even more closely related, Pigface. Or the Revolting Cocks. Am I the only one old enough to remember these bands or what?
Pigface, especially. A revolving band of Ministry, NIN, SP, and others. Come on people.
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 29 Dec - 05:11 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chud

Masculin 猴 Singe

PostPosted: Wed 30 Dec - 00:27 (2009)    Post subject: Related bands Reply with quote

First of all: I'm older than you are and discovered Skinny Puppy 7 years earlier than you did, so don't tell me what bands are related to SP.

Second of all: all those bands were discussed in the old SP.net forum before this one was created. Nobody of the members of the old forum (who have posted there for years already) that re-subscribed to this new forum, felt the need to re-post all those messages again.

If you want to be an asshole, please go and bother the people on litany.net 

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 31 Dec - 03:35 (2009)    Post subject: Related bands Reply with quote

I don't think that asking if anyone was old enough to remember those bands was being an asshole. I always thought that people who called other people assholes were assholes. I did not know about the other forum, I just assumed that those bands might be being discussed on the "Related Bands" forum here. So I guess no one wants to talk about any of those bands, huh? Congratulations on being older than me. Quite an acheivement. There are no younger people who might not know as much as you? Or may want to learn more about SP by reading this forum? I thought that is what it was for, to celebrate SP and to spread the word about them and discuss them. I guess I was wrong. Let's do what you want instead.
kickaxe

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 31 Dec - 04:27 (2009)    Post subject: Related bands Reply with quote

Also, you could relax and take things a little less seriously. It is just an internet forum after all, not the United Nations.
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Thu 31 Dec - 17:43 (2009)    Post subject: Related bands Reply with quote

We're all old enough to know these bands, most people here are over 35. You say that like you expect us to be 16 years old!
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
kickaxe

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 2 Jan - 12:55 (2010)    Post subject: Related bands Reply with quote

I'm not expecting anyone to be anything except SP fans. I am over 35 myself, but that doesn't mean that I don't want anyone else to learn anything about Skinny Puppy. I work with some younger people and have been introducing them to SP and don't want them to come on the internet looking for info, only to find that people reject them because they are too young or don't know enough. We may all know about Pigface etc., but that doesn't mean that some 20 year old does. Maybe start a thread that doesn't assume everyone knows everything. That is what I was trying to do, but I got yelled at.
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Mon 4 Jan - 21:11 (2010)    Post subject: Related bands Reply with quote

Its been awhile for the board to be active, so no one has been paying  attention. 
I wouldn't mind discussing all of this again  if someone new came to the board and just simply asked what's up, not an "or what!" 
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 5 Jan - 08:01 (2010)    Post subject: Related bands Reply with quote

Chud wrote:
If you want to be an asshole, please go and bother the people on litany.net 
Seriously CHUD .. move on
MSN
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 5 Jan - 08:02 (2010)    Post subject: Related bands Reply with quote

and yet another provocating internet troll .. JFC
MSN
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Tue 5 Jan - 19:55 (2010)    Post subject: Related bands Reply with quote

Enlivens up the board eh?  Razz
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:14 (2017)    Post subject: Related bands

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> skinny puppy -> Related Bands All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor