skinny puppy :: Ghost Video
skinny puppy
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Ghost Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> Miscellaneous
Previous topic :: Next topic  

Is this Paranormal activity?
Yes!
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Hell No!!!
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Maybe
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Krist Off

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 25 Jun - 10:46 (2009)    Post subject: Ghost Video Reply with quote

Shocked My wife caught this one day at my house. All windows were closed and the A/C was off.  Shocked

Question Any explanations Question

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 25 Jun - 10:46 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sean2K

PostPosted: Thu 25 Jun - 15:16 (2009)    Post subject: Ghost Video Reply with quote

"I WAS AT WORK WHEN THAT PROSTITUTE WAS KILLED! THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN TIE ME TO..."

Oh, wait, you wan't me to explain teh video. Razz

Basically, someone was in the closet using a stick attached to the door below to move it. Confused

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 25 Jun - 15:45 (2009)    Post subject: Ghost Video Reply with quote

Question
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun - 08:26 (2009)    Post subject: Ghost Video Reply with quote

Question is right
MSN
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Wed 1 Jul - 15:34 (2009)    Post subject: Ghost Video Reply with quote

I'll say Yes!  Unless you have a cat?!
But I totally believe in ghosts, I grew up in a house with alot of activity.  But it never really scared me.

So ya never know.
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Thu 2 Jul - 06:10 (2009)    Post subject: Ghost Video Reply with quote

What kind of activity ?
I love ghost stories! It always freak me out!
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Thu 2 Jul - 15:39 (2009)    Post subject: Ghost Video Reply with quote

One is when we first moved into that house, I was 9, and not long after that, I was taking clothes up to my bedroom, my door was shut, and before I went in, I could hear my simon game playing sounds from my closet.  I walked in, and saw my closet curtain and there was a shape of someone!  I screamed and dropped my clothes ran downstairs and  told my Mom.  Later I went up and the curtains were flat, and the simon was off. 

Everyone in the family has had experiences.  You would wake up in the middle of the night hearing the bathroom door shut, and get up, and no one was in there.  My dad came in from the front porch and walked by the stairs, saw someone going up them, figured in was my sister.  He went back outside and she was there!  He also saw someone standing in the living room.  My Mom was always a stay  at home mom, and when we were out for the day, she'd hear things going on in the kitchen or someone coming in from the  side door, thinking someone was home, and no one there!
Another one was maybe 5-7 years ago, we were sitting at the dining room table and my sister, my husband, and me saw a face peek around the corner of the kitchen door.  It was weird, you could see the face, but it was a blur.  I don't know if there's still activity since I'm not there as often.  And its never really  bothered us or anything, so we just went on with everything.  It wasn't really a haunting I should say.  It was nothing ever bad.  I know the house is old, and an old woman died there.  My cousin and I played the Ouija board once, and it said there were 4 spirits there.  I think 2 men and 2 women.  It was really weird.

My mom grew up in a house like that too. It was always cold in her room.  And one day she saw someone sit on her bed!  She saw the butt print and felt someone as if they sat there!  So I really don't doubt it happens.
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Sat 4 Jul - 05:48 (2009)    Post subject: Ghost Video Reply with quote

Yiles!!! I could not live in a house like that! It doesn't scare you?
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Sat 4 Jul - 17:50 (2009)    Post subject: Ghost Video Reply with quote

No!  It wasn't awful, nothing bad, so we just dealt.  I like spooky things anyway.  Razz
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Sun 5 Jul - 07:57 (2009)    Post subject: Ghost Video Reply with quote

I like spooky thing too but not in my house!
Do you have anything on pictures or videos?

Krist Off : Come on, post some new videos, we want to see blurry faces looking on the corner of the door like Dwin saw! 
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Wed 8 Jul - 15:14 (2009)    Post subject: Ghost Video Reply with quote

heh.  No pics or video. The stuff that happened in the house for me was from 80-91, so we didn't have any cameras or video that could do that.  I supposed I could use my digital video camera, but it doesn't record long.  I  bet if  we got those ghost hunter guys they wouldn't find anything either.  They never seem to find anything.  
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Thu 9 Jul - 07:43 (2009)    Post subject: Ghost Video Reply with quote

The ghosts don't want to appear on that crappy show! (Paranormal State) Razz
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jul - 17:30 (2009)    Post subject: Ghost Video Reply with quote

Mort de Rire   that's it!  I've only  seen it a few times, and they're always wanting to disprove it!  Its lik,e they've done the show for a few seasons now, and when they do hear stuff, they  still don't believe it!  dumb asses.
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Sat 11 Jul - 00:34 (2009)    Post subject: Ghost Video Reply with quote

The worst episode I saw was the haunted piano! haha! ...and their conclusion ? They can't prove the piano is really haunted... 
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jul - 16:34 (2009)    Post subject: Ghost Video Reply with quote

I know!  That's what I mean!  I watched one of an old mill in the north east, connecticut I think.  Many young kids worked at this mill, because they're hands were small enough to fit in between some of the machines, and many of them died.  And they're was a boy, totally communicating with them!  I don't know, they just didn't seem to take all of it.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:14 (2017)    Post subject: Ghost Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor