skinny puppy :: how have you all been?!
skinny puppy
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

how have you all been?!
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> About you
Previous topic :: Next topic  
concrete chaos

Féminin

PostPosted: Sun 21 Jun - 13:57 (2009)    Post subject: how have you all been?! Reply with quote

hello everyone.. it's zombie CC come back from the otherside of interdeathland.. and decided to peep round here.

i myself am good.

a few points as to why i was away:
cleaned myself up for real (7 mnths+ now)
i dont have a job that allows i.net usage (bummer) cause im actually working now at work
have moved to live with my new girlfriend, but still in malta for now, but still travelling
trying hard to build a mini studio in the basement for my art and jam sessions,

other than that been doing some poi dancin - my new hobby, chillin out,  getting somewhat of a tan, yes i go to the beach now, though mostly at night to bark at moon     Mort de Rire

PostPosted: Sun 21 Jun - 13:57 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sean2K

PostPosted: Sun 21 Jun - 14:48 (2009)    Post subject: how have you all been?! Reply with quote

concrete chaos wrote:
hello everyone.. it's zombie CC come back from the otherside of interdeathland.. and decided to peep round here.

other than that been doing some poi dancin - my new hobby, chillin out,  getting somewhat of a tan, yes i go to the beach now, though mostly at night to bark at moon     Mort de Rire

Silly billy, if you bark at the moon you're not a zombie! You're a werewolf(or possibly Ozzy Osbourne?) Razz

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Sun 21 Jun - 15:39 (2009)    Post subject: how have you all been?! Reply with quote

Oh Concrete!  Hi!  I was just  thinking  a bout you the other day!  Looking on a map and  saw your little island.  I'm so glad you popped in to tell us how you are.  Sounds like your doing pretty good girl!  Congrats on everything and stay well.  Its awesome news.  We're all still pluggin along here. 
WB!  Hope you find the ability to get back on here more often! 
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 21 Jun - 19:20 (2009)    Post subject: how have you all been?! Reply with quote

Wooot CC? .. Mort de Rire .. good to hear from you , and that you´re doing well ... things are a bit slow here .. but we are still around .. and everything is cool ... Mort de Rire
MSN
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Mon 22 Jun - 00:04 (2009)    Post subject: how have you all been?! Reply with quote

and I  just noticed your avatar, Duchamp eh?  I remember learning about him and cubism in art class  Smile
concrete chaos

Féminin

PostPosted: Tue 23 Jun - 00:07 (2009)    Post subject: how have you all been?! Reply with quote

Mort de Rire  yes oui allo and all

yea duchamp, i figured this one is chaotic enough, but in a concretely structured way. even though the cubists at the time did not actually appreciate this magnifishent  Cool  peice as they saw that it portrayed movement. anyway 

yes im doing well and plan to pop round as often as i can as this is the only place where its ok to talk to ppl on the internet. everywhere else feels abit like this  Question

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Tue 23 Jun - 13:44 (2009)    Post subject: how have you all been?! Reply with quote

Mort de Rire he he, we can keep you entertained!
concrete chaos

Féminin

PostPosted: Thu 25 Jun - 10:21 (2009)    Post subject: how have you all been?! Reply with quote

Mort de Rire yea oh and sean2k i meant zombie as in cause its been ages since i even got online or what not just couldnt get myself to sit in front of my pc Cool

PostPosted: Thu 25 Jun - 15:03 (2009)    Post subject: how have you all been?! Reply with quote

concrete chaos wrote:
Mort de Rire yea oh and sean2k i meant zombie as in cause its been ages since i even got online or what not just couldnt get myself to sit in front of my pc Cool

Liar! You could of just tied yourself up to teh seat to get yourself to sit in front of teh PC. Razz

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 25 Jun - 15:52 (2009)    Post subject: how have you all been?! Reply with quote

now really Sean... 

yep, good to see you dropped in to give an update, cc, sounds like things are going in the right direction for you.  Wink
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun - 02:21 (2009)    Post subject: how have you all been?! Reply with quote

Zino wrote:

things are a bit slow here .. but we are still around .. and everything is cool ... Mort de Rire
I like it like that, there's not to much to catch up when you come back after 10 days! Razz

....and Hi Concrete Chaos! I don't know you but I'm sure you're a good person.
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun - 08:20 (2009)    Post subject: how have you all been?! Reply with quote

Mort de Rire
MSN
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Sat 27 Jun - 00:53 (2009)    Post subject: how have you all been?! Reply with quote

But now that I'm on vacation for 2 weeks, I'll probably waste all my days here! 
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Wed 1 Jul - 15:24 (2009)    Post subject: how have you all been?! Reply with quote

Mort de Rire  
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 2 Jul - 16:43 (2009)    Post subject: how have you all been?! Reply with quote

wasting vacation time right this moment Mort de Rire
MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:21 (2017)    Post subject: how have you all been?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> About you All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor