skinny puppy :: Close to Home
skinny puppy
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Close to Home
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> Animals Rights
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JuggaletteLoka

Féminin 馬 Cheval

PostPosted: Mon 27 Apr - 18:50 (2009)    Post subject: Close to Home Reply with quote

I know I said all the animals we stuff died of natural causes, which is true my mom has flushed not even week old kittens down the toilet multiple times, from my cat litter, my grandpa's and my grandma on the other side of the family and she's always called it animal control. there has been so many time I wanted to shoot someone right in front of her and say, oh, it's just human control, because really, there is no fucking difference. once when we were out of town she had my "adopted uncle" shoot and kill one of my cats and all her kittens.

another thing, my new neighbors moved in and started cutting down our fence posts saying they were on their property which not only weren't but had been there for 40 years so either way it's more then legaly ours, so what does he do, he mizes rat poison in with canned dog food and put it out for OUR dogs. He kill two of them and almost killed another a few times. if thats not fucked up enough, our ferret was running around outside and he literaly stuck the barrel of his gun in it's face and shot it, my mom saw it from a distance.
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 27 Apr - 18:50 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chud

Masculin 猴 Singe

PostPosted: Mon 27 Apr - 21:06 (2009)    Post subject: Close to Home Reply with quote

Confused  "Nice neighbours"...................................................................  NOT! 

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Tue 28 Apr - 00:16 (2009)    Post subject: Close to Home Reply with quote

Fucker... set his house on fire!  Evil or Very Mad
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Tue 28 Apr - 00:58 (2009)    Post subject: Close to Home Reply with quote

Yes it is fucked up.  I've heard about neighbors doing that.  I've had to call the cops and animal control several times on our neighbors.  Its not the dogs fault for barking, but when it was cold, they took their sweet time letting him in, so he'd howl for hours late at night.  they finally stopped doing it.  But when he is outside, they got him roped to about a 4 foot rope!  Its a big boxer!  They don't let him run around  and they live in an apt.!  Why have a dog?  I'm not really an animal person, but that's why I don't have many! Why have animals if your not going to take care of them?!
JuggaletteLoka

Féminin 馬 Cheval

PostPosted: Mon 4 May - 18:14 (2009)    Post subject: Close to Home Reply with quote

I'm not exactly an animal person either, but that's still no reason to deprive or abuse them. It doesn't help that we can't prove that they did it.

eh, knowing my some of my friends it wouldn't surprise me if they did set their house on fire and not even tell me so I wouldn't be involved. I'm actually surprised no one has done anything yet...
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 4 May - 19:04 (2009)    Post subject: Close to Home Reply with quote

we live in an apt.. and we have no animals... dont think we would either if we lived in a house .. you have a big responsabilty if you have animals.. it´s not that i dont like them.. i just dont want to depent on them.. i want to be able to do what i want to do .. with the kids or without the kids.. not being locked up by an animal..
MSN
JuggaletteLoka

Féminin 馬 Cheval

PostPosted: Mon 4 May - 22:00 (2009)    Post subject: Close to Home Reply with quote

yeah, thats why I like cats that are independent. also, I like rats, and if you handle them enough you don't even have to keep them in a cage. I've had a few rats that I never even bothered closing their cages 'cause even if they do run off they always come back. some of them would even find their way outside and chill out there for a while.
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Tue 5 May - 14:52 (2009)    Post subject: Close to Home Reply with quote

guinea pigs are cute
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 5 May - 15:53 (2009)    Post subject: Close to Home Reply with quote

and annoying Mort de Rire
MSN
JuggaletteLoka

Féminin 馬 Cheval

PostPosted: Tue 5 May - 18:33 (2009)    Post subject: Close to Home Reply with quote

cute, but they aren't social. you can't train them 'nor do they love you back. one of the reasons I don't like most animals.
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Wed 6 May - 04:59 (2009)    Post subject: Close to Home Reply with quote

My cats love me!  :D
JuggaletteLoka

Féminin 馬 Cheval

PostPosted: Thu 7 May - 18:18 (2009)    Post subject: Close to Home Reply with quote

mine follows me around like a lil' puppy dog, and it's annoying
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Fri 8 May - 03:00 (2009)    Post subject: Close to Home Reply with quote

He just want some love!  :D
JuggaletteLoka

Féminin 馬 Cheval

PostPosted: Fri 8 May - 18:15 (2009)    Post subject: Close to Home Reply with quote

yeah, but it's not like I can be petting him 24/7, besides that damn cat is scared shitless to come home because of our dogs, so he's constantly pestering everyone at my aunt's house, who lives next door, and eating their cat food.
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Tue 12 May - 16:00 (2009)    Post subject: Close to Home Reply with quote

JuggaletteLoka wrote:

cute, but they aren't social. you can't train them 'nor do they love you back. one of the reasons I don't like most animals.
well they're still cute.  I know if my daughter could have every kind of animal she would! 

JuggaletteLoka wrote:

yeah, but it's not like I can be petting him 24/7, besides that damn cat is scared shitless to come home because of our dogs, so he's constantly pestering everyone at my aunt's house, who lives next door, and eating their cat food.

and I'm sorry, I read this, and Ralph Wiggum popped into my head.  "My cat's breath smells like cat food" Mort de Rire
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 14:55 (2017)    Post subject: Close to Home

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> Animals Rights All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor