skinny puppy :: recording....
skinny puppy
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

recording....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> About you
Previous topic :: Next topic  
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 22:27 (2009)    Post subject: recording.... Reply with quote

....new noise material, and surprisingly I've done a good two and a half to three minutes that I'm pretty happy with in just about the last day and a half.  at this rate it may only take me two or three months until I have enough additional solo work to warrant a full length CD (already have a party interested in releasing it), as long as I can keep up the pace, which is never a guarantee. 
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 22:27 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 22:32 (2009)    Post subject: recording.... Reply with quote

oh yeah, and I'm considering the possibility of having to send these two new pieces off to Thomas Garrison of Control / Exsanguinate to do some mastering work... I'm recording quite a bit with reduced gain (to keep the quieter parts from distorting), but then the loud bits are quite jarring in contrast (which could be a good thing regardless).  I'll be looking to boost the quieter parts a bit so there's not such disparity while keeping the dynamics intact.   Cool :D
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 22:34 (2009)    Post subject: recording.... Reply with quote

of course I may also mess around some with the mastering effects on the digital recorder before paying someone else to do the work, although Thomas has a lot of experience with mastering noise and would be certain to do an excellent job.  Mort de Rire
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 15 Apr - 09:38 (2009)    Post subject: recording.... Reply with quote

awesome... cant wait.. Cool
MSN
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Wed 15 Apr - 23:26 (2009)    Post subject: recording.... Reply with quote

rock on!  another cd?
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 16 Apr - 22:06 (2009)    Post subject: recording.... Reply with quote

yep, it's been a few years since I've had a full solo album released and I'm definitely interested in going that route this time.   Mort de Rire
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 17 Apr - 16:28 (2009)    Post subject: recording.... Reply with quote

YES SIR! Cool
MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:10 (2017)    Post subject: recording....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> About you All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor