skinny puppy :: Angelspit
skinny puppy
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Angelspit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> skinny puppy -> Related Bands
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Xtylish

PostPosted: Sun 8 Mar - 04:31 (2009)    Post subject: Angelspit Reply with quote

My recently found band I enjoy. They're really good, 2-manned band (well, 1 woman? heh) similar to... well, you know who. One of the very few bands with a female singer that I enjoy, similar to Garbage : D

They may be a little heavy or fast for some skinny puppy fans but I still think they'll appeal to most. I have only 2 albums but I'm sure they have 4. I'll provide the ones I have.

Enjoy! ^_^

Krankhaus:

http://www.adrive.com/public/f1479686e65a4969c07af307d288192aeacc13f13f47df…   [LINK EXPIRED]

Blood Death Ivory

http://www.adrive.com/public/f1129e18e0eb563b775733f3b465ed67e900046a53e264…   [LINK EXPIRED]

My fave songs so far... Get Even, A LA MODE, Devilicious, Paint Hell Red, JUGULAR but I also really the the blatant ACTION songs ^_^

Last edited by Xtylish on Wed 25 Mar - 02:34 (2009); edited 3 times in total
MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 8 Mar - 04:31 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Sun 8 Mar - 13:09 (2009)    Post subject: Angelspit Reply with quote

I only know "100%" and it's pretty good! I'll check the rest of their music, Thanks! Cool
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 8 Mar - 15:25 (2009)    Post subject: Angelspit Reply with quote

that girl looks either asian or mildly retarded...  Question
Xtylish

PostPosted: Sun 8 Mar - 19:11 (2009)    Post subject: Angelspit Reply with quote

But that hair is possibly the most awesome hair in the world...

Admitidfully, she is making the expression I so harshy try to copy sometimes. It's this...

The kinda TIRED look, with lower eye lids perking up, a mild expression of confusion and wonder.

... it's also an expression that will surely get you no sex AT ALL. But hey, I think it's worth it Razz

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Sun 8 Mar - 23:38 (2009)    Post subject: Angelspit Reply with quote

meloman wrote:

I only know "100%" and it's pretty good! I'll check the rest of their music, Thanks! Cool
me too!  from the cds you gave me!  I love that one, but of course I think its a combichrist remix, and I can't go wrong with them.
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 9 Mar - 02:34 (2009)    Post subject: Angelspit Reply with quote

noisehead wrote:

that girl looks either asian or mildly retarded...  Question

or a little of both...
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Mon 9 Mar - 04:32 (2009)    Post subject: Angelspit Reply with quote

Quote:
Admitidfully, she is making the expression I so harshy try to copy sometimes. It's this... 

Trying too hard to be cool isn't cool. 
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Mon 9 Mar - 15:08 (2009)    Post subject: Angelspit Reply with quote

dwninit wrote:

meloman wrote:

me too!  from the cds you gave me!  I love that one, but of course I think its a combichrist remix, and I can't go wrong with them.
I find the Combichrist remix better than the original! Razz
Xtylish

PostPosted: Mon 9 Mar - 22:56 (2009)    Post subject: Angelspit Reply with quote

Cool? Ha, I expect nothing but insults going around with an expression like that. Self amusement and acomplishment, felt and appreciated only by... yep, one's self.

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Thu 19 Mar - 02:15 (2009)    Post subject: Angelspit Reply with quote

meloman wrote:

dwninit wrote:

meloman wrote:

I find the Combichrist remix better than the original! Razz
of course! 
JuggaletteLoka

Féminin 馬 Cheval

PostPosted: Thu 16 Apr - 18:50 (2009)    Post subject: Angelspit Reply with quote

meloman wrote:

Quote:

Trying too hard to be cool isn't cool. 

not to mention there is no point in even trying because the only real opinion that matters is the one about onself. no point in trying to be someone your not, and chances are, you'd only make a fool of yourself
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:17 (2017)    Post subject: Angelspit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> skinny puppy -> Related Bands All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor