skinny puppy :: leaether strip
skinny puppy
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

leaether strip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> skinny puppy -> Music
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Flona1972

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Sun 4 Jan - 19:32 (2009)    Post subject: leaether strip Reply with quote

"First Leæter Strip concert since 1992!.... .. .. We at RECession are very proud to announce that we will.... Present Leæther Strip live at Katapult in Aarhus (Denmark), Thursday the 9th of April 2009. If the tickets for the first gig sells out fast there will be a gig on the 10th too We’ve been asking Claus Larsen every year for many years now to get .... Back on stage and to perform at the RECession festival, and this year we succeeded!.... We couldn’t wait for the festival so we all agreed that we should get this ship into the water .... As soon as possible. So the Æ ship will sail April the 9th 2009!.... Tickets will be for sale soon, so keep a close eye on these sites..... Www. recession. dk.... http://www. myspace. com/leaetherstrip.... "

I want to go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 4 Jan - 19:32 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 5 Jan - 15:37 (2009)    Post subject: leaether strip Reply with quote

You should .. Razz
MSN
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 5 Jan - 20:27 (2009)    Post subject: leaether strip Reply with quote

any chance the band will perform in Texas...???  Razz Razz Razz Razz
Flona1972

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Tue 6 Jan - 15:35 (2009)    Post subject: leaether strip Reply with quote

Zino wrote:
You should .. Razz

so you are!!!!!!!!
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 7 Jan - 13:57 (2009)    Post subject: leaether strip Reply with quote

Flona1972 wrote:
Zino wrote:
You should .. Razz

so you are!!!!!!!!

I dont know, probably not.. have already seen leæther strip 3 times.. it´s not really a big thing.. i tend to get bored with his music really fast ..
MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:22 (2017)    Post subject: leaether strip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> skinny puppy -> Music All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor