skinny puppy :: Repo! The Genetic Opera - Nivek Ogre Interview
skinny puppy
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Nivek Ogre Interview

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> skinny puppy -> skinny puppy
Previous topic :: Next topic  
celine
Administrateur

Féminin

PostPosted: Tue 23 Dec - 14:23 (2008)    Post subject: Repo! The Genetic Opera - Nivek Ogre Interview Reply with quote

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 23 Dec - 14:23 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 17 Jan - 11:43 (2009)    Post subject: Repo! The Genetic Opera - Nivek Ogre Interview Reply with quote

looks like the noise peeps don't like Repo! one bit...

http://chondriticsound.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23629
Michelle

Féminin

PostPosted: Sat 17 Jan - 12:56 (2009)    Post subject: Repo! The Genetic Opera - Nivek Ogre Interview Reply with quote

yikes.... bad reviews! But not going to sway my opinion when ever I finally get to see it... then again nothing ever does... I find I like a LOT of shit that other people cringe over...hehehe

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Fri 30 Jan - 18:32 (2009)    Post subject: Repo! The Genetic Opera - Nivek Ogre Interview Reply with quote

Well dammit I love it!  I like Rock Operas and of course this one I went crazy for!  I'm in love with the grave robber!  I love his deep voice.   And I was surprised about Paris.  I love the total look of it.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:19 (2017)    Post subject: Repo! The Genetic Opera - Nivek Ogre Interview

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> skinny puppy -> skinny puppy All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor