skinny puppy :: Another new SP-album
skinny puppy
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Another new SP-album
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> skinny puppy -> skinny puppy
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chud

Masculin 猴 Singe

PostPosted: Mon 24 Nov - 00:05 (2008)    Post subject: Another new SP-album Reply with quote

Quote:
Update from cEvin

stolen from www.litany.net:

cEvin wrote:

"I have been working on the new Skinny Puppy which has been my priority for the past year. It is on schedule for a January completion date. I also just wrapped up Scared volume one with Ken Marshall for Groove Addicts. It is an 80 minute disk that we hope to have available to the public soon. For now it is under special license for film, television, and games. The new Tear Garden, Have a Nice Trip, is almost completed mixing. This will be complete at the month's end and will be part of the Subcon 2009 VAULT 3 which will include another project I have been producing with the artist known as the Banana Sloth. The debut album will also be part of the set. I have been working on this off and on all year as well. Also included in the new set of recordings is a new Download and PlatEAU that we will begin in January. Subconscious will also be releasing the debut CD of OTO (japan) as part of the vault 3 set. His music is very much worth checking out, especially to the Download fans. We'll leave the other titles a secret for now..."

PostPosted: Mon 24 Nov - 00:05 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Mon 24 Nov - 02:02 (2008)    Post subject: Another new SP-album Reply with quote

Awesome!  Cool
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 24 Nov - 09:24 (2008)    Post subject: Another new SP-album Reply with quote

Yep.. great news.. Cool
MSN
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 24 Nov - 18:15 (2008)    Post subject: Another new SP-album Reply with quote

FANFUCKINTASTIC NEWS...!!!!!!!  CAN'T WAIT. Wink
Flona1972

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Mon 24 Nov - 23:31 (2008)    Post subject: Another new SP-album Reply with quote

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 25 Nov - 13:18 (2008)    Post subject: Another new SP-album Reply with quote

what?
MSN
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Wed 26 Nov - 03:13 (2008)    Post subject: Another new SP-album Reply with quote

damn!  nice!  Wow Cev's been busy!  
Flona1972

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Thu 27 Nov - 23:36 (2008)    Post subject: Another new SP-album Reply with quote

Zino wrote:
what?

Flona1972

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Thu 27 Nov - 23:37 (2008)    Post subject: Another new SP-album Reply with quote

Zino wrote:
what?

noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 28 Nov - 23:27 (2008)    Post subject: Another new SP-album Reply with quote

double post, flonka...

Razz
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 29 Nov - 13:44 (2008)    Post subject: Another new SP-album Reply with quote

I guess she really means it!  Razz
MSN
Sean2K

PostPosted: Sun 30 Nov - 04:35 (2008)    Post subject: Another new SP-album Reply with quote

Zino wrote:
Yep.. great news.. Cool

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Tue 2 Dec - 03:26 (2008)    Post subject: Another new SP-album Reply with quote

Razz
overthrow

PostPosted: Tue 10 Feb - 05:42 (2009)    Post subject: Another new SP-album Reply with quote

Hopefully they keep experimenting. I was a fan of Mythmaker, and pretty much anything they put out...who knows what direction they will go but this should be one of my top releases for 09.

OVERTHROW PROMOTIONS

www.postdeathsoundtrack.com - Post Death Soundtrack

www.myspace.com/theunravellingmusic - The Unravelling

www.innersurge.com - Inner Surge
skinnyassembly242

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 10 Mar - 20:18 (2009)    Post subject: Another new SP-album Reply with quote

I'm a SP addict since the beginning but I hope a new album will be better then Mythmaker. This is the first album I don't like, exept one song: Politikil. I've always liked the SP evolution very much and admirable, but the other new songs on Mythmaker are not SP anymore. Sorry. Sounds more like Oghr albums (Good, but not SP)
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 14:54 (2017)    Post subject: Another new SP-album

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> skinny puppy -> skinny puppy All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor