skinny puppy :: Better Late than Never
skinny puppy
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Better Late than Never

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> About you
Previous topic :: Next topic  
subwayslamdance

PostPosted: Mon 1 Sep - 00:39 (2008)    Post subject: Better Late than Never Reply with quote

Pulled out all my Skinny Puppy today and couldnt listen to just one. Got me wondering if they have a forum since I'm playing on the web today.

Not a super buy everything on e-bay see every show on tour fan but am a longtime listener. So I guess I'm entitled to register. So I did. Today.

Hi everyone!
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 1 Sep - 00:39 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 1 Sep - 00:51 (2008)    Post subject: Better Late than Never Reply with quote

hello, and welcome... if you're a Skinny Puppy fan, but not necessarily an obsessive "super-fan" this is a good place... or the Litany "off topic" boards.
subwayslamdance

PostPosted: Mon 1 Sep - 00:58 (2008)    Post subject: Better Late than Never Reply with quote

Thanks.

How old is this place? I thought I checked a few years ago and found nothing on Skinny Puppy message boards.

And why does it say I registered yesterday when I just did thirty minutes ago?

Pardon the questions please.
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 1 Sep - 02:15 (2008)    Post subject: Better Late than Never Reply with quote

this is actually a French SP site, but Celine has been gracious enough to present it in English for the benefit of our international cast of users (although you may see a bit of French here and there every so often).  you probably have to change your time settings in your profile to deal with the offset, likely defaults to Greenwich Mean Time, which should roughly be about 1 a.m. 9/1/08 at the moment. 
the message board is actually several years old, it used to be skinnypuppy.net until last October when everything was moved to a new host.
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 1 Sep - 16:51 (2008)    Post subject: Better Late than Never Reply with quote

^^ ^ he´s right ..

and welcome Slamdancer Mort de Rire
MSN
Chud

Masculin 猴 Singe

PostPosted: Tue 2 Sep - 00:18 (2008)    Post subject: Better Late than Never Reply with quote

Rubber Johnny.  Cool

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 2 Sep - 02:38 (2008)    Post subject: Better Late than Never Reply with quote

Zino wrote:
^^ ^ he´s right ..
and welcome Slamdancer Mort de Rire

of course I'm right... Razz
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 2 Sep - 11:54 (2008)    Post subject: Better Late than Never Reply with quote

Mort de Rire
MSN
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Wed 3 Sep - 01:07 (2008)    Post subject: Better Late than Never Reply with quote

sup  :D
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 5 Sep - 11:12 (2008)    Post subject: Better Late than Never Reply with quote

Nothing.. it seems Mort de Rire
MSN
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 5 Sep - 16:23 (2008)    Post subject: Better Late than Never Reply with quote

nothing that needed more than 4 posts I guess... Razz
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Sun 7 Sep - 04:00 (2008)    Post subject: Better Late than Never Reply with quote

Razz   nice
Automatik-Pilot

蛇 Serpent

PostPosted: Tue 16 Sep - 00:24 (2008)    Post subject: Better Late than Never Reply with quote

PostPosted: Today at 06:13 (2017)    Post subject: Better Late than Never

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> About you All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor