skinny puppy :: Any industrial music show in Canada this summer?
skinny puppy
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Any industrial music show in Canada this summer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> skinny puppy -> Music
Previous topic :: Next topic  
YanStofurst

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul - 17:47 (2008)    Post subject: Any industrial music show in Canada this summer? Reply with quote

I've been searching the web to find a industrial show this summer and i've found nothing, except maybe the Picnik Eletronic, but it's more gentle electronica than rusty industrial.

If you find something just reply to the post and 'ill make a list.

Band that are NOT making a show at Quebec/Montreal this summer:
Skinny Puppy
Combichrist
KMFDM
Wumpscut
Front Line Assembly
Ministry
N.I.N

This is gonna be a boring summer. There was Mindless Self Indulgence couple of weeks ago, I should of come... fuck.

Do I like you? It's simple to find out:
Are you alive? Yes-then I probably like you, otherwise you would be dead by now.
Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul - 17:47 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul - 21:08 (2008)    Post subject: Any industrial music show in Canada this summer? Reply with quote

Well its probably going to be boring in the states as well.  I'd love to see NIN in Cleveland in August, but we're going to the horror fest the next day in Toronto.
Yeah other than that, all I want to see is KMFDM, Combichrist, VNV Nation and of course Skinny Puppy!
Sean2K

PostPosted: Sat 12 Jul - 02:31 (2008)    Post subject: Any industrial music show in Canada this summer? Reply with quote

dwninit wrote:
Well its probably going to be boring in the states as well.  I'd love to see NIN in Cleveland in August, but we're going to the horror fest the next day in Toronto. Yeah other than that, all I want to see is KMFDM, Combichrist, VNV Nation and of course Skinny Puppy!

Mabye I'll meet up with you in Toronto? Cool

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Sat 12 Jul - 15:21 (2008)    Post subject: Any industrial music show in Canada this summer? Reply with quote

That would be cool!  
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 12 Jul - 15:25 (2008)    Post subject: Any industrial music show in Canada this summer? Reply with quote

I thought Front Line Assembly was on an unending perpetual tour....???
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 14:53 (2017)    Post subject: Any industrial music show in Canada this summer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> skinny puppy -> Music All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor