skinny puppy :: Mik might get a kick out of this...
skinny puppy
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Mik might get a kick out of this...
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> Miscellaneous
Previous topic :: Next topic  
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul - 02:48 (2008)    Post subject: Mik might get a kick out of this... Reply with quote

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/8331818?MSNHPHMA

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul - 02:48 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Sun 13 Jul - 21:24 (2008)    Post subject: Mik might get a kick out of this... Reply with quote

why's that?  I don't remember. 
I'm surprised the Yankees don't add him to their "all-star" team.  blech.  Fuck the Yankees.
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 14 Jul - 17:42 (2008)    Post subject: Mik might get a kick out of this... Reply with quote

um... because he's a douchebag...???
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Mon 14 Jul - 18:54 (2008)    Post subject: Mik might get a kick out of this... Reply with quote

Mort de Rire   alrighty then
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 14 Jul - 19:02 (2008)    Post subject: Mik might get a kick out of this... Reply with quote

I could be getting him mixed up with a variety of MLB douchebags who have been in the spotlight during the last year or so, but I'm pretty sure he's one of the bigger ones.
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Tue 15 Jul - 03:27 (2008)    Post subject: Mik might get a kick out of this... Reply with quote

he he, I think they all are to be quite honest.  I hate baseball.  But I hate the Yankees probably the most about it.  I think it just pisses me off so much that baseball and basketball are such big money making sports and no one gives a shit about hockey.  And football season seems so short in comparison.
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 15 Jul - 16:34 (2008)    Post subject: Mik might get a kick out of this... Reply with quote

no kidding, though if you think about it football season (U.S., for all you foreigners  ) lasts almost six months with pre and post season games.  what makes it seem like a shorter season is that each team plays about one game a week, whereas with baseball and basketball teams will play several times each week.  and I've always liked hockey, but because of there being little interest here regionally there are few games broadcast except during the playoffs and Stanley Cup Finals (no cable or satellite for me).
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Wed 16 Jul - 04:00 (2008)    Post subject: Mik might get a kick out of this... Reply with quote

Here, in the north pole (canada), baseball is dead, everybody loves hockey! 
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 16 Jul - 04:03 (2008)    Post subject: Mik might get a kick out of this... Reply with quote

fortunately you guys got that one right. Wink
dwninit

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Fri 18 Jul - 00:44 (2008)    Post subject: Mik might get a kick out of this... Reply with quote

no doubt, Canada The Promise Land  Mort de Rire

yeah doesn't seem like that long for football!  seems like its only 3 months!
Michelle

Féminin

PostPosted: Sun 20 Jul - 09:32 (2008)    Post subject: Mik might get a kick out of this... Reply with quote

Hahahahaha...he is a douche bag! I used to LOVE baseball but they dont air it here only the world series so I cant watch it and havent followed it anymore..

I think the cubs and the sox are both in first but I could be mistaken Shocked that would be cool to see them both in the series! of course that probably wont happen since the cubbies always fuck something up!

I heard the packers (nfl) wont take Farve back either hahahahahahaha

Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 20 Jul - 14:32 (2008)    Post subject: Mik might get a kick out of this... Reply with quote

I'm not sure what's up with Fah-vrey... I read something a few weeks ago there was a rumor that he was already missing the game and might want to play again this season, then I saw a headline on the msn sports section which read something along the lines of 'Packers won't release Farve'.  and then there was something about the Minnesota Vikings organization being involved somehow.  I haven't kept up with the story at all as it started to sound more like a television soap opera./ Razz

Last edited by noisehead on Tue 22 Jul - 15:12 (2008); edited 1 time in total
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 22 Jul - 08:51 (2008)    Post subject: Mik might get a kick out of this... Reply with quote

It´s true .. that packers wont release him .. but they wont let him play either.. so he´s caught inbetween .. to bad for the old man...
MSN
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 22 Jul - 15:13 (2008)    Post subject: Mik might get a kick out of this... Reply with quote

I think they might be hinting that he should just officially retire already... Razz
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 22 Jul - 17:14 (2008)    Post subject: Mik might get a kick out of this... Reply with quote

yeps.. Mort de Rire
MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:25 (2017)    Post subject: Mik might get a kick out of this...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor