skinny puppy :: This forum?
skinny puppy
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

This forum?
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> Website and forum comments
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 10 Jul - 19:02 (2008)    Post subject: This forum? Reply with quote

You guys ..

i´ve been thinking . (yeah thats wierd) .. but . hmm this board is going down the drain.. we cant keep it going with " what youre muncing on" . " what youre drinking" .. " how do you feel today" .. Sad

Is it time to stop ?.. i dont know.. ? . i spend more time on litany these days .. and i know NH is there , Sean is there .. Dwin is there .. maybe we should just be there ?... thats where we get all the news about Puppy anyway ..

So what is your thoughts ?..

i am to find at litany .. probably not that much here anymore... since everyone deserted .. even my own wife ...

NH .. litany is where will be .. Right ? ( cause i wont let you down.. and i know you are there .. and we have been keeping this board alive until now.. and i need you there ) Embarassed

What are we going to do?
MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 10 Jul - 19:02 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chud

Masculin 猴 Singe

PostPosted: Thu 10 Jul - 23:50 (2008)    Post subject: This forum? Reply with quote

Confused   Question  

You know how I think about Litany:

I know I'm not a frequent contributor last months, but I check this forum everyday (Litany never). If this forum would stop, I think it's "goodbye" from me. Crying or Very sad

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul - 00:25 (2008)    Post subject: This forum? Reply with quote

Litany is not what it was back then Chud... There is alot of cool people there ..... and no one posts here anymore... me and NH cant keep this board going .. if no one posts.. then how will this board keep going ? .. maybe you check everyday .. but you dont post .. and if everyone just "check" the board.. and not posting.. Hmm what will it be? ...

you know.. we are like 10 peeps here... if everyone posted 10 % we would have 100% but we almost just have 20 - 40 % .. thats not working Question

We´ve had peeps leaving cuz they thought they were smarter and better knowing... and peeps leaving cuz???? what..why.. ? i dont know ..

I DONT want this board to end.. but how it is right now is close to the end.. so? .. Embarassed
MSN
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul - 01:18 (2008)    Post subject: This forum? Reply with quote

I never went on litany, so I can't say if it's an alternative to consider. I don't like boards where there's 500 new posts everyday. It take too much time to keep up with the new posts and when there's too much people it's too anonymous. So, if litany is that kind of board it's a no from me. I like it here, this week is very low in new posts, but it's not always like that...
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul - 02:42 (2008)    Post subject: This forum? Reply with quote

I don't know, I'm only posting some stuff on Litany because there hasn't been too much action here lately, but I'm also sure that's just a temporary situation.  we've had slow periods from time to time in the past, even Litany has had some really slow days lately.  hell, I remember when I first discovered sp.net the board was way deader than it's been at any point since.  besides, I always come here first before hitting Litany anyway... Wink
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul - 02:50 (2008)    Post subject: This forum? Reply with quote

also, I think if this smiley
were added to the board emoticons things would pick up a bit...

noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul - 03:03 (2008)    Post subject: This forum? Reply with quote

oh yeah, and Z would prefer abandoning this board for Litany because he's 700 posts ahead of me over there... which is probably what this is all about anyway.... Razz
meloman

Masculin 牛 Buffle

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul - 05:23 (2008)    Post subject: This forum? Reply with quote

noisehead wrote:

oh yeah, and Z would prefer abandoning this board for Litany because he's 700 posts ahead of me over there... which is probably what this is all about anyway.... Razz
Mort de Rire I knew it, it's only a post count war...
Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul - 08:20 (2008)    Post subject: This forum? Reply with quote

noisehead wrote:

heh.. no way.. just wanted to know how you guys felt about.. maybe youre right we just have a dead period of time.. and it is afterall vacation time .. so Mort de Rire
MSN
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul - 08:20 (2008)    Post subject: This forum? Reply with quote

noisehead wrote:
also, I think if this smiley
were added to the board emoticons things would pick up a bit...

i agree
MSN
Zino

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul - 08:25 (2008)    Post subject: This forum? Reply with quote

and just to let you know... i wont be posting the next week .. its not because i left the board .. just because we are going on vacation .. and there is no power where we are going Mort de Rire
MSN
noisehead

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul - 08:48 (2008)    Post subject: This forum? Reply with quote

that's cool... hope you guys have fun. Wink
Chud

Masculin 猴 Singe

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jul - 13:43 (2008)    Post subject: This forum? Reply with quote

Zino wrote:
....we are going on vacation .. and there is no power where we are going Mort de Rire

Antarctica? Cool

Have a nice vacation!!  Tell Michelle as well.

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 12 Jul - 00:11 (2008)    Post subject: This forum? Reply with quote

one more thing... I posted about my little trip to the hospital emergency room last night here, but not on Litany, or anywhere else for that matter.... Wink
Flona1972

Féminin 鼠 Rat

PostPosted: Sat 12 Jul - 13:25 (2008)    Post subject: Re: This forum? Reply with quote

Zino wrote:
You guys ..

i´ve been thinking . (yeah thats wierd) .. but . hmm this board is going down the drain.. we cant keep it going with " what youre muncing on" . " what youre drinking" .. " how do you feel today" .. Sad

Is it time to stop ?.. i dont know.. ? . i spend more time on litany these days .. and i know NH is there , Sean is there .. Dwin is there .. maybe we should just be there ?... thats where we get all the news about Puppy anyway ..

So what is your thoughts ?..

i am to find at litany .. probably not that much here anymore... since everyone deserted .. even my own wife ...

NH .. litany is where will be .. Right ? ( cause i wont let you down.. and i know you are there .. and we have been keeping this board alive until now.. and i need you there ) Embarassed

What are we going to do?

I only have one thing to say:

wait another sp tour and you will see if this board will be dead again.. it's normal that people can't post always a lot, sometimes we don't feel to post or to speak on a board or we only don't have the time..
actually I don't have enough time to do all that I want to do, job, cats, information stands, boyfriend (yes ), cleaning etc.. I must do some choices in my time and can't spend several hours on the board like I was doing before.. and I try to leave the computer the more I can because I don't have a life since several years now...it's not good for me to stand in front of it everyday, all the days long..even if I miss you all..

I never go to litany and I'm not interested to go there, it's too "american" for me, I don't understand everything and it's boring, here there is more yuropean people who are speaking the same language, for who english is not the first language and it's easier to understand for me...

I think it's normal that this board is deserted sometimes, but so what? it will change with another sp tour and we will have fun again together!

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 14:54 (2017)    Post subject: This forum?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    skinny puppy Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> Website and forum comments All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Page 1 of 7

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor